Golden State Lumber Message to Our Customers
As COVID-19, the coronavirus, continues to have an increased impact, Golden State Lumber is taking measures to ensure the health and well-being of our community.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding this emerging crisis, but as many others, our team is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other local and national health organizations.
Our stores are Open for Business. Effective 3/18/2020 we will be operating shorter business hours from 6:00am-3:00pm. In an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking that customers please consider placing orders remotely by the following options:
- Phone your sales representative or call 855-475-9273
- Email your sales representative.
If you do come into the yard, we have taken the following steps.
- Increasing cleaning frequency of our facilities, with cleaning supplies readily available across all work spaces and common areas.
- Requiring employees stay home when sick, or after contact with anyone that tests positive, as well as sending home anyone that shows respiratory symptoms or fever.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We have also…
- Implemented smaller crews at all of our locations and offered some employees to work remotely.
- Cancelled or postponed all sales meetings, events or gatherings.
- Asked our drivers to minimize contact on sites.
- Cancelled all supplier appointments.
- Planned to post updates on the homepage of our website and social media.
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our community. Thank you for your support and patience as we navigate our business with smaller crews and as we manage any supply delays.
Thank you for your business,
The Golden State Lumber Team