To Our Valued Customers,
Thank you for all of your support and patience as we navigate during these uncertain times. Being an essential business, we continue to stay open and service you the best that we can. The health and safety of you and our employees is our highest priority. With that in mind we are doing everything we can to stay within federal, CDC and ever-changing state requirements. We have made the following adjustments at our locations:
- We have shortened business hours to 6:00am-3:00pm.
- We are closed on Saturdays.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in our stores.
- We have closed off certain areas of our locations to customers.
- We are offering access to our showrooms by appointment only.
For your safety and our employees, we encourage you to please call in or email your orders ahead of time to limit the amount of time you have to spend at our locations.
I hope you can join us in following the guidelines set forth for us to the best of your ability. If we can all make short term sacrifices to help support each other we will get through this together.
We hope you and your families stay safe.
Jessica Scerri, CEO
And Your Golden State Lumber Team