Golden State is a family-owned lumber company that has been in business for over 60 years. It is a company that recognizes that people are its most valuable resource and is looking for someone who will fit into the culture and strive to achieve the company’s goals.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a full-time Window and Door Field Service Technician position. We are looking for a candidate, who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and who enjoys working in a team atmosphere. This is a very high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Past experience installing/servicing Window and Door products is required
- General Construction/Carpentry experience required
- Minimal to moderate Window and Door Service adjustments
- Ability to service multiple Window and Door brands
- Service area primarily East Bay
- Self starter who is motivated and thrives working in a team environment
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Two years experience of Window and Door service adjustments
- Knowledge of basic office procedures
- Able to work under direct supervision with prescribed procedures
- Maintain focus with routine and repetitive tasks
Sign on bonus offered – Up to $1,500 in the first year
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/