Golden State is a family-owned lumber company that has been in business for over 60 years. It is a company that recognizes that people are its most valuable resource and is looking for someone who will fit into the culture and strive to achieve the company’s goals.
Our Richmond location is seeking a full-time Window and Door Service Coordinator. As the primary point of contact for service requests, this position uses extensive product and process knowledge to respond to customer requests for technical product, installation and general information in order to provide timely and courteous service solutions.
· Act as a point of contact providing customer service and service support in an effective, accurate, timely and professional manner
· Receive requests for parts and/or service from customers and process requests in a professional and timely manner
· Review parts orders for accuracy and consistency in options and specification
· Create and maintain service files with complete and accurate information
· Communicate and follow-up with customers to clarify needs and provide scheduling estimates and appointments
· Act as a liaison and resource for customer service personnel regarding service issues in the Company’s sales area
· Research consumer and customer service concerns and questions
· Maintain service database by documenting correspondence with consumers, dealer or vendor
· High school graduate or equivalent
· 3-5 years work experience in a customer facing position requiring a high level of technical knowledge, such as service or inside sales, preferably with windows or in the building products, millwork, or construction industry.
· Professional and personable phone etiquette including excellent listening and verbal communication skills
· Effective and professional written communication
· Calm working under pressure with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Highly accurate order entry skills
· Attentive to details particularly concerning numbers and calculations using decimals, fractions, and lengths of measurement
· Problem solver, able to provide solutions and alternatives
· Organized and dependable
· Strong computer skills including a high level of proficiency using WORD, Excel and order entry software.
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/