We are seeking a sharp, experienced, well-spoken, and rounded individual with managerial experience in providing support services in a Windows environment. You must have strong desktop support and communication skills. You should also be able to manage user expectations, occasionally work off-hours to make changes to the infrastructure, and support a wide variety of skill levels and personalities. The right balance between technical expertise and excellent customer service skills is essential in this role. The ideal employee candidate is humble, hungry, and smart.
1080 Burnett Ave, Concord, CA 94520
855 Lakeville St #200, Petaluma, CA 94952
- Direct and Coordinate a team of location-based IT support staff
- Manage Helpdesk and Prioritize Tasks
- Manage Location IT Related Projects
- Build and Maintain collaborative relationships with company management teams.
- Epicor Bistrack & Dynamics oversite & support case management
- Analyze situations and determine resources needed to solve them
- Follow up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution; identify tech support problem areas (i.e., negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions.
- Strategize, make recommendations for improvement and execute improvements to internal and business processing procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics, Workflows, and Management, Customer Support, Technical Support)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Must be customer-focused and have strong computer, analytical, and organizational skills. Must be able to work quickly and methodically.
- A problem solver with a positive, take-charge attitude
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Prior project management experience
- Ability to drive project timelines to completion with a cross-functional team
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to develop professional relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Understanding of business ERP system workflows
- Team player, driven personality, passionate about work
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/