Golden State Lumber is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 60 years.
Our Santa Rosa location is seeking a highly motivated individual to be responsible for our front desk and various administrative tasks. We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and who enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
The Receptionist is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Ability to maintain reception area including answering and routing main line phone calls and building a professional rapport with customers and employees.
- Contact customers to notify them that special orders have been received
- Assist customers arriving to pick up special orders with paperwork, etc.
- Follow up with customers and sales team on aged will calls and sales orders, taking detailed notes so the team can understand the order status
- Run credit card payments for COD orders
- Transacting and verifying operational transactions within the companies ERP system, BisTrack.
- Ordering supplies for the site, including office, janitorial, and general supplies
- Organization skills a must
- Receptionist/Administrative experience a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Team spirit with a willingness to assist in other tasks or projects
- 1-2 years Administrative experience preferred
- High level of integrity, initiative and commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skill
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written, oral and electronically)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a proponent for change
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking ability
- Must be able to work independently and with a team