The Inventory Analyst is a key member Golden State Lumber team. The ideal candidate will have a thirst for learning, be detail-oriented, possess advanced Excel skills, be comfortable with technology, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is seen as opportunity. Additionally, this person will be a team player and recommend decisions that are in the best interest of the company as a whole.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Perform daily cycle counts in the warehouse using our RF scanners within our warehouse management software
- Recognize and diagnose inventory imbalances within all of our software’s
- Work closely with shipping and receiving teams to establish breakdowns in our systems and processes
- Propose process improvements to allow for better product flow
- Identify opportunities to better utilize technology
- Develop business process that utilize technologies and are considered best practices
- Any other administrative tasks that may needed by the business
- Special projects as requested
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Good business acumen and judgement
· High level of integrity, initiative and commitment to excellence
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong written and oral communication
· Strong analytical skills and ability to convert data into insightful information
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a proponent for change
· Time management ensuring deadlines are met
Sign on bonus offered – Up to $1,500 in the first year
We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a very generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan.
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/