- Retail building materials/hardware experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational skills
- Works well with others, "team player"
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
- Professional, take-charge attitude
- Check-in/receive hardware inventory
- Stock hardware inventory shelves
- Pull hardware orders
- Customer service and sales, which includes maintaining relationships with both customers and sales staff
What makes our Company a great place to work?
- Team atmosphere
- Casual work setting
- Dedicated long term employees
- Established business environment
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job. We have a great company culture and value or employees and customers above all else.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Position is F/T.
Please upload your resume or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 1100 Andersen Drive, San Rafael, CA 94901.