San Rafael based lumber company is accepting resumes for a Full Time Hardware Department Assistant.
- Bilingual a plus
- Construction related hardware experience preferred
- Excellent customer service; understands that customers are top priority
- Proactively works towards continuous improvement
- Problem solver
- Organizational skills
- Must be a “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
- Professional, take-charge attitude
- Customer service – includes answering customer questions and aiding sales staff and coworkers to process sales orders
- Stock retail floor shelves
- Pull delivery and will call orders
- Check-in/receive hardware inventory when necssary
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job. Position is F/T with benefits.
Please upload your resume, fax to 415.444.9108 or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 1100 Andersen Drive, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Golden State Lumber collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/