Golden State is a family-owned lumber company that has been in business for over 60 years. It is a company that recognizes that people are its most valuable resource and is looking for someone who will fit into the culture and strive to achieve the company’s goals.
Our Concord location is seeking a highly motivated individual for a full-time hardware position. We are looking for a candidate, who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and who enjoys working in a team atmosphere. This is a very high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Check-in/receive hardware inventory
- Stock hardware inventory shelves
- Pull hardware orders
- Customer service and sales, which includes maintaining relationships with both customers and sales staff
- Retail building materials/hardware experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational skills
- Works well with others, “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
- Professional, take-charge attitude
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job. We have a great company culture and value our employees and customers above all else.
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/