Golden State is seeking a Full Time Gate Guard for our Concord location. We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
This position is responsible for ensuring building products leaving the gate are the correct items on the bill of sale and the processing of customer gate changes.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Knowledge of Lumber, plywood, moldings, interior and exterior siding, Simpson hangers and all other builders’ hardware. Must be able to distinguish grades, lengths, etc.
- Pays close attention to detail
- Works well with others; “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
What makes our Company a great place to work:
- Team atmosphere
- Casual work setting
- Established business environment
Compensation commensurate with experience and a competitive benefits package.
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/