Golden State Lumber is seeking a full-time Driver Assistant to join the team at their Richmond location. We are a leading building supply company in the Bay Area. Our Richmond facility focuses on manufacturing and distribution of custom doors and windows. This is a high energy, fast paced environment. We have a great company culture, amazing customers, and we have been voted one of the ”Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area 5 years in a row, ranking in the top 10 the last 4 years in a row by the San Francisco Business Times.
Essential Duties of these Positions:
- Loading and unloading freight at the distribution warehouse and customer locations.
- Responsibilities also include assisting with maintaining the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with navigating maps and roads.
- Communicate with customers about shipment and arrival time.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude and work well in team environment
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled facility
Golden State Lumber collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/