Golden State Lumber is a family-owned Company that has been in business for over 60 years. It is a company that recognized that people are its most valuable resource and is looking for someone who will fit into the culture and strive to achieve the company’s goals.
We are looking for a Door Shop Fabricator to join our team at our Richmond location.
- Fabrication of interior and exterior doors and door frames at the branch with high quality and safe practices.
- The ability to safely operate table saws, routers, chop saws and nail guns.
- Assist branch truck driver by loading and securing material in the truck in a manner that assures no damage in transit.
- Ensure that material loaded for delivery matches shipping documents and that the products are in good condition.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Assist in taking inventory as required on a regular basis.
- The functions of this position may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
- Passionate and experienced individual with 2 years of door fabricating experience.
- Forklift experienced preferred and Lumber yard experience a plus.
- Work safely, attend safety meetings and follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Be able to lift and carry products from 75-100 lbs weight with a helper.
- Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects and assignments.
- A motivated employee who is able to communicate with customers and other branch employees to solve fabrication issues.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency and intensity in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
Golden State Lumber collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/