Golden State is a family-owned lumber company that has been in business for over 60 years. It is a company that recognizes that people are its most valuable resource and is looking for someone who will fit into the culture and strive to achieve the company’s goals.
Our Richmond location is seeking a highly motivated individual for a full-time Dispatcher/Scheduler position. We are looking for a candidate, who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and who enjoys working in a team atmosphere. Personality is key for this position as you are a direct reflection of the company when making contact with our customers, we are looking for someone who can handle a fast paced environment, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Coordinating with drivers, dispatcher and warehouse management team to ensure on time dispatches
- Written correspondences with clients
- Complete other formal documents including reports and daily work orders.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events for jobs
- Make scheduling calls as needed
- Perform other office tasks as needed
- Previous two years’ experience in dispatch and/or scheduling
- Familiarity with the building materials industry a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum two years Microsoft Office Experience
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/