Established premier building supply company in San Rafael is seeking a Full Time Dispatcher. We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and enjoys working in a team atmosphere. This is a customer-centric position; the ideal candidate must have a customer-first mindset and is willing to serve customers and co-workers. This position will also be responsible for dispatch of deliveries, yard cleanliness and organization.
- Minimum of 2 years Dispatch experience
- Prior lumberyard or Building Material Supplier experience is mandatory
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Management experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of building materials
- Must have a solid, positive reference list
- Works well with others; “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Organizational skills
The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized, dependable, pro-active and have the ability to function in a high-paced environment. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job.
What makes our Company a great place to work:
- Team atmosphere
- Casual work setting
- Established business environment
We have a great company culture and value our employees and customers above all else. We were voted #4 in the San Francisco Business Times “Best Place to Work” in 2016.
Compensation commensurate with experience and a competitive benefits package.
If interested, please send resume via email by replying to this ad, fax to (415) 444-9108 or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 1100 Andersen Dr., San Rafael, CA 94901
No phone calls.