We are seeking a sharp, experienced, well-spoken, and rounded individual to support our warehouse management and business workflows, point-of-sale and manufacturing software, manufacture control systems, and provide support services in a Windows environment. You must have an understanding of business point-of-sale systems and data analytics, strong computer support, and communication skills. You should also be able to manage user expectations, occasionally work off-hours to make changes to the infrastructure, and support a wide variety of skill levels and personalities. The ideal employee candidate is humble, hungry, and smart.
Richmond Location with some split time at the Concord and Berkeley office
3655 Collins Ave, Richmond, Ca 94806
- Support warehouse management software and workflows
- Support point-of-sale software and modules specific to the distribution center and across the company.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to support warehouse manufacturing control systems
- Work with management and other teams to improve workflows and automation companywide.
- SQL data extraction for reporting, analytics, and presentation.
- Track metrics for reporting and performance monitoring
- Support third-party business software packages.
- Support location infrastructure.
- Develop software solutions for business problems.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide Tier 1 / Tier 2 level support services for users
- Writes concise, informative documentation and service tickets.
- Follows up on all tickets and pursues issues through to resolution.
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- SQL Query Development as it relates to Microsoft and Oracle databases.
- Proficiency using and creating Crystal Reports or comparable products.
- Experience writing technical support reports, documentation, and excellent note-taking skills.
- Ability to learn, install, and support new and existing application software packages
- Strong communication skills and ability to teach others is essential.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Understanding of good computer security behavior, basic network addressing, protocols and switching
- Self-Learner and willing to make an effort to learn things as they come up
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team required
- The ability to automate redundant tasks
- Strong desktop/laptop computer support & troubleshooting skills
- Must possess broad knowledge and proficiency with Windows operating systems (W7/W10)
- Experience working with Microsoft Server versions 2008-2019
- Experience with CISCO equipment a plus
- Fundamental network, cabling, and troubleshooting.
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/