Golden State Lumber is looking for an AR Specialist to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
AR duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Data Entry in A/R, filing and general administrative tasks
- Receptionist coverage as needed based on showroom foot traffic
- Professionally handle past-due accounts for collections
- Performing general bookkeeping duties, like invoicing clients, recording cash receipts, reconciling accounts and updating accounting software logs
- Understanding invoicing contract terms
- Efficiently handling any special billing situations
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Keep records and status of customer’s account
- Handle other administrative functions and perform special duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the management team.
- High school diploma or equivalent or college degree a plus
- Previous experience in collections, billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Previous experience or knowledge of Lean Rights highly desirable
- Possess flexibility, personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish tasks
- Accuracy, organization and efficiency a must
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn
- Possess analytical problem solving skills
- Possess strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Golden State collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/