Seeking skilled individual for a Sales Assistant position, including various administrative and customer related responsibilities. This full-time position is located in San Rafael.
- Convert raw door and window data into quotes and sales orders.
- Manage all paperwork that flows through the door and window department.
- Take payments for COD orders.
- Back up for other administrative positions.
- Various administrative projects as needed.
- Typing skills minimum: 60WPM
- 10 key by touch
- Two years administrative experience
- Computer experience including Microsoft Office Products.
What makes our Company a great place to work?
- Team atmosphere
- Casual work setting
- Generous bonus and incentive plan
- Dedicated long term employees
- Established business environment
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job. We have a great company culture and value our employees and customers above all else. We were voted #2 in the San Francisco Business Times “Best Place to Work” in 2018.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan.