Seeking experienced, highly motivated individual to be responsible for our front desk and various administrative tasks. We are looking for a candidate, who is friendly, possesses a positive personality and who enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
Tasks and desired skills are as follows:
- Ability to handle reception area including answering 10 line phone system, greeting customers, and fielding calls
- Two plus years of Receptionist/Administrative experience
- Filing and mailing
- Daily administrative tasks, including A/R and A/P
- Organization skills a must
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Team spirit with a willingness to assist in other tasks or projects
What makes our Company a great place to work?
- Team atmosphere
- Casual work setting
- Generous bonus and incentive plan
- Dedicated long term employees
- Established business environment
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job. We have a great company culture and value our employees and customers above all else. We were voted #2 in the San Francisco Business Times “Best Place to Work” in 2018.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Position is F/T – Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm.