- Retail building materials/hardware experience preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational skills
- Works well with others, “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
- Professional, take-charge attitude
- Check-in/receive hardware inventory
10. Stock hardware inventory shelves
11. Pull hardware orders
12. Customer service and sales, which includes maintaining relationships with both customers and sales staff
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Position is F/T.
Please send resume via email (by replying to this ad), fax to 415.466.3193 or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 601 Tunnel Avenue, Brisbane, CA 94005.