Our Stockton location seeks a full time skilled individual who is a quick learner with great problem solving skills. This individual must have a passion for doing things right and be detail oriented.
Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Some experience working with heavy forklifts and large trucks/trailers
- Good driving records, DMV print-out
- Computer savvy
- Eager to learn
- Excellent attitude with all customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Great sense of urgency
- Reliable, Team player
- Ability to work in a structured envirionment
- Job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed above. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, analyze procedure manuals
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
- Assist in P.M. program for facility and equipment
- Assist in repairs to the facility
Position is F/T with a competitive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please upload your resume to be considered for this open position.
No phone calls.