Requirements include but not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years experience working with forklifts and large trucks/trailers
- Maintain and repair various types of LP, electric and diesel forklifts and trucks by performing planned maintenance, analyzing, diagnosing and troubleshooting repairs
- Electrical trouble shooting and preventative maintenance
- Inspect and test equipment to ensure all safety devices are in proper working order
- Hydraulics, LPG, ICE, propane and diesel engine repair
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license with good driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Great sense of urgency
- Team player
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed above. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, analyze procedure manuals
- Accurately and thoroughly complete required paperwork
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision
- Assist in P.M. program for facility and equipment
- Assist in repairs to the facility
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently with a positive and friendly attitude. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resume via email, fax to 415-466-3193 or stop in to fill out an application: 601 Tunnel Avenue, Brisbane, CA. No phone calls please.