Our Stockton location is seeking a full time, skilled individual who has experience in maintenance and repair on trucks and forklifts. This individual must be reliable and take pride in their work.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with forklifts and large trucks/trailers
- Maintain and repair various types of LP, electric and diesel forklifts and trucks by performing planned maintenance, analyzing, diagnosing and troubleshooting repairs
- Desired - Class A driver license
- Electrical trouble shooting and preventative maintenance
- Inspect and test equipment to ensure all safety devices are in proper working orders
- Hydraulics, LPG, ICE, propane and diesel engine repair
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license with good driving records
- Basic computer skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Great sense of urgency
- Team player
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment
Essential skills and knowledge:
- An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed above. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, analyze procedure manuals
- Accurately and thoroughly complete required paperwork
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently with a positive and friendly attitude. Position is F/T with a competitive benefits package.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Submit your resume below or fax to 209-234-2931.