- Edit sales orders and verify accuracy
- Run credit card payments for COD orders
- Print and assemble delivery paperwork for the following morning’s deliveries
- Receive lumber inventory into system
- Coordinate with purchasing department and A/P to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure accuracy of receiving documents
- Various administrative projects as assigned
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Construction and/or Lumber & Building Materials related experience a plus
- Computer skills and MS Office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well with others; “team player”
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
This is a high energy, fast-paced environment. The qualified individual for this position must be confident, organized and pro-active. Clear thinking and communication will be a key component to success in this job.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan.
Please send resume via email (by replying to this ad), fax to 415.444.9108 or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 1100 Andersen Drive, San Rafael, CA 94901.