We are looking for a highly motivated multi-tasker who is friendly, positive, and enjoys working in a team atmosphere.
Tasks are as follows:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to supervisors
- Gather data and compile reports as requested
- Answer and screen incoming calls
- Schedule appointments and make meeting arrangements
- Daily administrative tasks, including A/P and time-clock auditing
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Knowledge of personal computers and software; including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Company offers a generous benefits package including Paid Time Off, medical benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Position is F/T – Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm.
Please send resume/cover letter via email by replying to this ad or fax (707-750-3022) or stop in to fill out an application: Golden State Lumber, 1085 Essex Ave., Richmond, CA 94801.